Carrying in her a small life growing up day by day, every pregnant mother cherishes and cherishes. But keeping your baby in the womb doesn’t mean you have to sit still, be as sedentary as possible (unless your doctor recommends you do so because of special health problems). On the contrary, exercise also brings a lot of benefits for both mother and baby. Now, let’s find out what is the right exercise during pregnancy by Y Blog advices.
The benefits of exercise during pregnancy
Benefits for the mother:
When exercising, the body releases endorphins that bring a feeling of euphoria, helping pregnant women feel happy, full of energy, overcome anxiety and stress during pregnancy.
– Improve circulation, increase muscle strength, help the body endure better, give birth easier.
– Helps to gain weight reasonably, control fetal weight well, and recover body shape and health soon after birth.
– Relieve uncomfortable symptoms of pregnancy such as back pain, constipation, reduce the risk of gestational diabetes.
– Release excess energy, help sleep deeper and better.
Benefits for the baby
– Exercise helps increase the amount of oxygen put into the fetal blood, increases the baby’s metabolism, helps the baby develop better.
– The endorphins that bring a feeling of excitement to the pregnant mother also cross the placenta to the baby, helping the baby relax and feel refreshed.
Safe sports during pregnancy
Swimming is an ideal sport for pregnant women, because the movement is gentle but affects all muscles, helping to tone muscles and increase body endurance. Swimming also helps promote cardiovascular health, improving the circulatory system. When swimming, the water supports the entire body weight, making pregnant women feel light and comfortable.
Walking is considered the best cardiovascular exercise for pregnant women. It is easy to practice, can take place anywhere, like while shopping at the supermarket, walking around the office, or walking in the park near home. You need to equip yourself with a comfortable pair of walking shoes, choose flat, easy-to-walk paths, and don’t forget to drink water before, during and after walking, to avoid dehydration.
– Prenatal yoga with exercises specially designed for pregnant women is also suitable for you. It helps increase the body’s flexibility, supports breathing and increases the tolerance of pregnant women during childbirth.
Notes when exercising for pregnant women:
– Pregnancy is not the right time for you to increase the amount of exercise, but only gentle and moderate exercises should be applied. – Do not participate in sports that require a lot of strength, have a lot of collisions or are easy to fall, because it can be dangerous for both mother and baby.
Check This Link Right Here Now atlas giải phẫu người pdf
– Keep your mind relaxed while exercising. Need to warm up before exercise and relax after exercise. When you feel tired, you need to rest.
– You should consult your doctor about the time and intensity of exercise to ensure safety for both mother and baby.
Signs that make you stop exercising and consult a doctor:
- Irregular or unusually fast heartbeat
- Short of breath, short of breath
- Vaginal bleeding
- Uterine contractions
- Baby moves less than usual